Integrated Financial Management
County-wide financial management made easy.
The Financial Management application features integration within each related program. This provides an automated flow of information essential to providing a complete financial process for your county. Our system is multi-year with advanced tracking and reporting features. Functions can be performed in current year and prior years at the same time. A "hard close" of the prior year is not required to operate the system in the current year.
The system also has the ability to track different fiscal years for Grant Funds by automated adjustments to the proper posting period. Our financial software has consistently met all required enhancements of financial reporting and is continually reviewed and updated as statutes or other financial pronouncements are passed. The NET Data Integrated Financial Management System is the leading force in county government financial management.
- Receipting with templates
- Receivable receipting for year-end postings
- Vendor changes can be made without duplicate entry to vendor file
- "Positive pay" electronic file to your bank depository-fraud prevention
- Vendor payment search
- Auto void check function
- Requisition approval process
- Interfaced with Accounts Payable
- Interfaced with the Fixed Asset Program to eliminate duplicate entry
- "Blanket" Purchase Order program
- "P" Card program
- Mass reporting capabilities of transfers, acquisitions, and disposals
- Specific reporting for CAFR reporting for GASB-34
- Complete depreciation calculations function
- Mass reporting capabilities with specific CAFR menu for GASB reporting
- Receivable and accrual posting
- Recurring Journal Entry Templates with changeable fields
- Easily find transactions with a directory of entries
- Templates to enter recurring payables
- ‘Separate check’ feature for multiple invoice vendors
- Prepaid expense feature to perform dual posting of a prepaid in the current fiscal year and the new fiscal year
- "Work budget" program with unlimited versions
- Mass modification feature with wild card capabilities
- Automated function to establish the budget to the general ledger
Payroll tailored to you
Flexible. Accurate. That's NET Data Payroll.
The payroll functions of the Financial Management application have unparalleled flexibility with unlimited pay and deduction records.
- Direct deposit
- Auto-posting to the general ledger and accounts payable
- Fringe benefit distribution
- Electronic submission of reports to third parties
- Electronic W-2 and 1099 reporting
- Personnel Management
- Automated bank reconciliation
- RVI Imaging