Constable Process Tracking
The information you need, when you need it.
The Constable Process Tracking application provides an online criminal history search that includes information from the Sheriff’s office, Justice of the Peace, County and District Attorney’s and County and District Clerks’ offices.
- Tracks date civil documents were served, received and returned
- Tracks pending court documents
- Tracks fees due and collected
- Prints receipts
- Racial profiling entry and reporting
- Reports active warrant list
- Reports warrants cleared by arrest
- Attorney General Service Reimbursement Reporting
- Transfer civil papers and warrants issued from the Justice of the Peace office